Dear District 7 Community Members,
Please join me this Saturday for our Participatory Budget Project Proposal Workshop. This workshop will help you develop project ideas and answer your questions about the proposal process (Project Proposal Form is attached).
This year, we have $300,000 to distribute in participatory budget grants! We are accepting applications on projects to help improve our District in the following categories:
- Neighborhood Services (e.g. public safety, senior services, etc.)
- Culture (e.g. events, art, beautification, parks, and greening)
- Small Businesses (e.g. support for local merchants, revitalization)
- Schools, Education and Youth (e.g. libraries, after school programs)
- Pedestrian Safety (e.g. traffic calming, speed bumps, crossing guards)
I look forward to hearing from all of you about project ideas. Please stop by Saturday from 10:30am to Noon at the Ingleside Presbyterian Church (1345 Ocean Avenue). You will have an opportunity to work with City staff and other community members to develop your project ideas and fill out your proposal forms.
HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED HELP WITH YOUR PROJECT PROPOSALS?
Attend the Project Proposal Workshop!
Saturday, January | 10:30am to Noon
Ingleside Presbyterian Church (Gymnasium), 1345 Ocean Avenue
Thank you for taking the time.
See you Saturday!
Board of Supervisors, District 7
1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, Room 260
San Francisco, CA 94102