From Dept of Public Works. Source: http://www.sfpublicworks.org/2504J . That webpage will post updates in future.
Eureka, Grand View and Mangels Pavement Renovation, Sewer Replacement and Water Main Installation Project
This project will involve the renovation and improvement of Eureka Street between 23rd Street and Market Street, Grand View Avenue between Clipper Street and Market Street, Mangels Avenue from Plymouth Avenue to Burnside Avenue and at various locations througout San Francisco. Work activities to be performed on this project include, but are not limited to:
- General Roadway and Pavement Demolition
- Installation of new 12-Inch and 18-Inch Sanitary Sewer Line and New Side Sewer Services. Note, temporary service interruptions will be required as new connections are made.
- Installation of concrete street at the Mangels Avenue / Edna Street intersection. Note, temporary access interruptions will be required as new street is installed.
- Installation of new sidewalk, driveways, curb / gutter, and ADA curb ramps. ADA Curb Ramps will be installed at the following locations along the Mangels Corridor:
- All ramps at Colon Avenue, Valdez Avenue, Hazelwood Avenue, Brentwood Avenue, Ridgewood Avenue, Gennessee Street, and Detroit Street on Mangels Avenue. All ramps at Saint Elmo Way and El Verano Way.
- The removal / replacement of roadway concrete base and asphalt surface pavements the full width and length of Mangels Avenue from Plymouth Avenue to Burnside Avenue, Saint Elmo Way from Monterey Boulevard to Yerba Buena Avenue, and Miramar Avenue from Monterey Boulevard to Northwood Drive.
Eureka Street: Eureka Street
Between 17th Street and 23rd Street
Grand View Avenue: Grand View Avenue from Clipper Street to Market Street
Romain Street from Market Street to Douglass Street
Grand View Terrace from Grand View Avenue to End
Douglass Street from 21st Street to Corwin Street
Corwin Street from Douglass Street to End.
Mangels Avenue: Mangels Avenue from Plymouth Avenue to Burnside Avenue
Saint Elmo Way from Monterey Boulevard to Yerba Buena Avenue
Miramar Avenue from Monterey Boulevard to Northwood Drive
Diamond Street: Diamond Street from Hiliritas Avenue to Moreland Street
Hiliritas Avenue from Arbor Street to Diamond Street
Moreland Street from Diamond Street to Farnum Street
01/31/17: Construction is anticipated to begin at Eureka Street on Feburary 06, 2017. Please refer to and observe “No Parking”/Tow-Away signs in the project area. Crews will post these signs at least 72 Hours prior to work starting.
01/20/17: Construction is anticipated to begin at Eureka Street in late January 2017 and activity will consist of: Resource mobilization to job site, project sign installation, pothole and saw cutting and installation of 18″ and 12″ sewer mains and manholes. Residents in the impacted work area will receive a notice 10 days prior to work starting with additional information from the contractor.
LOCATION Eureka Street, Grand View, Mangels Avenue and Diamond Street
PROJECT MANAGER Ramon Kong
San Francisco Public Works
San Francisco Public Utilities Commission
Con-Quest Contractors, Inc.
CONTACT Coma Te
PHONE 415) 558-5283
Please join Sunnyside Neighborhood Association.
Annual dues: Residences $20 (includes all members of household). Businesses $25
Your donation to Sunnyside Neighborhood Association is tax deductible.
Please include name, address, phone number and email address. Members receive the Sunnyside News, our quarterly newsletter, as well as advance notice of membership meetings and special events, and periodic email updates. Membership fees help support this website, and pay for meeting hall fees and supplies, insurance, and other expenses.
Thank you for your support!
You may also mail in your dues: P.O. Box 27615, San Francisco, CA 94127.