You are invited: the quarterly meeting of the Sunnyside Neighborhood Association is next Monday. Open to all residents. Agenda below. Monday Nov 6th, 2017, 7-8:30 pm, at St Finn Barr Auditorium (415 Edna Street at Hearst Ave).
The speakers and subjects will include:
- Meet the new captain at the Ingleside Police Station, Jack Hart, a Sunnyside resident;
- Several representatives from the developer team for Balboa Reservoir Project to talk about what is coming and how you can participate. Bring your questions and concerns;
- Hear about the greening project on Detroit Street from its organizer, Pam Parker Souza;
- Supervisor Norman Yee with the latest D7 news;
- Assembly Member Phil Ting on state-level issues of local interest.
Time to join? Join at the meeting, or click ‘Donate’ button below.
Are you pp-to-date with your dues? This week you should receive that yellow postcard reminder about the meeting. On the address label is the date your membership will expire (or has expired). Bring cash to the meeting to renew, or make things easy for us and yourself by renewing online beforehand:
Please join Sunnyside Neighborhood Association.
Annual dues: Residences $20 (includes all members of household). Businesses $25
Your donation to Sunnyside Neighborhood Association is tax deductible.
Please include name, address, phone number and email address. Members receive the Sunnyside News, our quarterly newsletter, as well as advance notice of membership meetings and special events, and periodic email updates. Membership fees help support this website, and pay for meeting hall fees and supplies, insurance, and other expenses.
Thank you for your support.