You are invited: the quarterly meeting of the Sunnyside Neighborhood Association is next Monday. Open to all residents. Agenda below. Monday May 7th, 2018, 7-8:30 pm. This meeting held at SUNNYSIDE CONSERVATORY (236 Monterey Blvd).
The speakers and subjects will include:
- State Senator Scott Wiener to speak on housing legislation.
- Representative Kimerlee West from SFPUC to speak on sewer rate increases.
- Update on the Balboa Reservoir Project from our BR Committee.
- D7 Supervisor Norman Yee to speak and answer your questions.
- News about the Sunnyside proposals in the recent Participatory Budgeting vote.
- Election of new Member-at-Large for SNA.
- Report on new Sunnyside Playground Clubhouse programming.
Time to join or renew your membership? Pay at the meeting, or click ‘Donate’ button below.
Members ask “Am I paid up?” Members receive a yellow postcard reminder–on the address label is the date your membership will expire (or has expired). Bring cash or check to the meeting to renew, or make things easy for us and yourself by renewing online beforehand:
Please join Sunnyside Neighborhood Association.
Annual dues: Residences $20 (includes all members of household). Businesses $25
Your donation to Sunnyside Neighborhood Association is tax deductible.
Please include name, address, phone number and email address. Members receive the Sunnyside News, our quarterly newsletter, as well as advance notice of membership meetings and special events, and periodic email updates. Membership fees help support this website, and pay for meeting hall fees and supplies, insurance, and other expenses.
Thank you for your support.