You are invited: the quarterly meeting of the Sunnyside Neighborhood Association is next Monday. Open to all residents. Agenda below. Monday August 6th, 2018, 7-8:30 pm. This meeting held St Finn Barr auditorium, 415 Edna Street (Hearst Ave).
The speakers and subjects will include:
- Exciting news about the Sunnyside senior exercise program in the works
- New programming at the Sunnyside Playground Clubhouse
- Time for open community discussion on your concerns
- Update on the Balboa Reservoir Project from our BR Committee
- Update on SFMTA upgrades with our 2017 Participatory Budgeting grant
- Meet Lenette Thompson, School Board candidate
- The usual raffle
Time to join or renew your membership? You can pay dues at the meeting, or click ‘Donate’ button below.
Members ask “Am I paid up?” Members receive a yellow postcard reminder–on the address label is the date your membership will expire (or has expired). Bring cash or check to the meeting to renew, or make things easy for us and yourself by renewing online beforehand:
Please join Sunnyside Neighborhood Association.
Annual dues: Residences $20 (includes all members of household). Businesses $25
Your donation to Sunnyside Neighborhood Association is tax deductible.
Please include name, address, phone number and email address. Members receive the Sunnyside News, our quarterly newsletter, as well as advance notice of membership meetings and special events, and periodic email updates. Membership fees help support this website, and pay for meeting hall fees and supplies, insurance, and other expenses.
Thank you for your support.