See something that shouldn’t be there or needs fixing? SF311 it!
SF311 offers a quick one-stop way to get the City to pay attention to all sorts of problems on streets and parks, such as: Dumped furniture, boxes or bags of garbage, toxic liquids, dead animals, downed trees, dangerous powerlines, graffiti’d signs, blocked sidewalks, broken pavement, abandoned cars, broken streetlights, overflowing trashcans, public park issues — anything unwanted, broken, or unsafe in the public realm.
There are several options for using SF311:
- Online: Go to https://sf311.org/ and click Submit Request, then choose the type of problem.
- Mobile app: Go to https://sf311.org/help/sf311-mobile-app and download.
- Twitter: If you are on Twitter, tweet to @SF311 and describe the problem and the exact location. A photo can help the resolution.
- Phone: Call 311, and follow the voice prompts.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SF311?sk=app_128760367192739