Here are the winning proposals in this year’s D7 Participatory Budget. Four of the twenty-six awardee projects impact Sunnyside directly, plus an item for Unity Plaza nearby:
- Landscaping and Art for Sunnyside’s Detroit Steps [read more]
- Havelock Street Bridge Beautification and Safety
- Green Gathering Space at Sunnyside Elementary School
- Disaster Relief Supplies for Neighborhood Resilience in Sunnyside
- Decorative Lights at Unity Plaza
The officers of Sunnyside Neighborhood Association congratulate Supervisor Yee and his aide Erica Maybaum on another successful season of Participatory Budgeting! The residents of District Seven are fortunate to have this extraordinary program.