You are invited: the quarterly meeting of the Sunnyside Neighborhood Association is Monday August 5th, 7-8:30 pm. Open to all residents. Agenda below. at St Finn Barr Hall, 415 Edna Street at Hearst Ave.
The speakers and subjects will include:
- President’s Welcome and Treasurer’s report;
- Detroit Steps update, with Rosaura Valle;
- Stop Crime SF, with guest Joel Engardio;
- Balboa Reservoir project update and community discussion, with BRCAC representative Amy O’Hair and and SNA BR Committee Chair Jennifer Heggie, including information on City College’s new campus plan;
- Also including a Q&A with an SFMTA representative about the prospect of parking permits re BR impacts;
- Undergrounding utility wires, with guest Kate Beckwith;
- The usual raffle, including fresh eggs from President Steve Martinpinto’s chickens for some lucky winner.
Time to join or renew your membership? You can pay dues at the meeting, or click ‘Donate’ button below.
Members ask, “Am I paid up?” Membership roster available at the meeting with dates. Bring cash or check to the meeting to renew, or make things easy for us and yourself by renewing online beforehand:
Please join Sunnyside Neighborhood Association.
Annual dues: Residences $20 (includes all members of household). Businesses $25
Your donation to Sunnyside Neighborhood Association is tax deductible.
Please include name, address, phone number and email address. Members receive the Sunnyside News, our quarterly newsletter, as well as advance notice of membership meetings and special events, and periodic email updates. Membership fees help support this website, and pay for meeting hall fees and supplies, insurance, and other expenses.
Thank you for your support.