You are invited: the quarterly meeting of the Sunnyside Neighborhood Association is Monday November 4th, 7-8:30 pm. Open to all residents. Agenda below. Held at St Finn Barr Hall, 415 Edna Street (Hearst).
The speakers and subjects to include:
- President’s Welcome and Treasurer’s report;
- Tom Doudiet, Asst Division Chief (retd) SFFD, on our Auxiliary Water Supply and emergency fire preparedness;
- Ashley Murray, Liaison from Mayor’s Office of Neighborhood Services, information and Q&A;
- Detroit Steps update, with Rosaura Valle;
- Balboa Reservoir project update, with BRCAC representative Amy O’Hair and and SNA BR Committee Chair Jennifer Heggie.
- The usual raffle, including fresh eggs from President Steve Martinpinto’s chickens for some lucky winner.
Time to join or renew your membership? You can pay dues at the meeting, or click ‘Donate’ button below.
Members ask, “Am I paid up?” Membership roster available at the meeting with dates. Bring cash or check to the meeting to renew, or make things easy for us and yourself by renewing online beforehand:
Please join Sunnyside Neighborhood Association.
Annual dues: Residences $20 (includes all members of household). Businesses $25
Your donation to Sunnyside Neighborhood Association is tax deductible.
Please include name, address, phone number and email address. Members receive the Sunnyside News, our quarterly newsletter, as well as advance notice of membership meetings and special events, and periodic email updates. Membership fees help support this website, and pay for meeting hall fees and supplies, insurance, and other expenses.
Thank you for your support.