Sunnyside Events for 2023, we’re back in person:
- SNA Quarterly Membership Meetings: St. Finn Barr Community Room – 415 Edna Street, San Francisco CA. SNA meeting will take place via Zoom until further notice (6:30-8:00 PM). Upcoming dates:
- Feb 6, 2023
- May 1, 2023
- Aug 7, 2023
- Nov 6, 2023
- Neighborhood-Wide Garage Sale, a Saturday in September, even years.
- District 7 Supervisor Candidates’ Forum, October of supervisorial election years.
- Halloween Party, last Saturday in October.
- Holiday Party. First Saturday in December.
- Sunnyside Greening Day – varies.
Free entry for San Francisco Residents:
- Asian Art Museum – Free first Sunday of the month
- de Young – Free to residents every Saturday and the first Tuesday of each month.
- Legion of Honor – Free to residents every Saturday and the first Tuesday of each month.
- San Francisco Zoo – First Wednesday of the month
- San Francisco Botanical Garden – Always free for residents (proof of residency required)
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art – First Tuesday of the month
- Yerba Buena Center for the Arts – First Tuesday of the month
- Bay Area Discovery Museum – First Wednesday of the month
- Cable Car Museum – Always free
- Museum Italo Americano – Always free
- San Francisco Fire Department Museum – Always free
- San Francisco Railway Museum – Always free
- California Academy of Sciences Free Days for Sunnyside residents
- At this time, Neighborhood Free Weekends are on hold due to capacity limitations and box office restrictions
5 thoughts on “Calendar”
I’m looking for a plumber in the neighborhood.
Hi Cindy, I recommend you join NextDoor.com for Sunnyside neighborhood, where residents often ask for such recommendations for local services.
Pingback: A pedestrian and a bicyclist are seriously hurt this month on Monterey Blvd. | Friends of Monterey Boulevard
Greetings to All
We garden on December 7th, from 9 am – noon in the Conservatory. Please join us! Wear comfortable gardening clothes. We will have coffee and cranberry loaf. A downpour cancels our efforts, but not the refreshments. If you bring a tool, mark it with your name. You may prefer your own gloves. We will request tools, but the results can vary. Knee pads can be quite helpful.
On Sunday, December 15th, we will have Holiday Wreath Making inside the Conservatory! Its FREE! We start at Noon and will finish at 4:00 PM. We will have lots of greenery and greens with red berries. We have juniper, shiny leafed laurel, Japanese black pine, and variegated shrubs.
We provide wire for your cuttings. Please bring your frame, and pruning shears. If you have pine cones, lichen, raffia or ribbons that you could share, they will be welcome.
I have a knife that belongs the one who brought us a cake at a Conservatory program. It has a small banner on it regarding gluten. If this is yours, please call me at 415-585-4721. Thanks.
Sally R. for the Friends of Sunnyside Conservatory.
What happened to the 2022 Sunnyside Neighborhood Garage Sale this year?