You are invited: the quarterly meeting of the Sunnyside Neighborhood Association is next Monday, May 6th. Open to all residents. Agenda below. 7-8:30 pm, at Sunnyside Conservatory, 236 Monterey Blvd.
The speakers and subjects will include:
- Justin Hu-Nguyen, Community Affairs Coordinator from Lyft / FordGoBike program: on Sunnyside’s coming bike-share stations. Bring your questions and concerns.
- Steve Kech, Public Relations Officer at the SFPUC on CleanPowerSF: to answer your questions about the new energy program.
- Participatory Budget Update: Hear about Sunnyside’s four winning proposals, including the Detroit Steps Project, with Erica Maybaum, aide to Supervisor Yee.
- Balboa Reservoir Project Update: from the BR Committee.
- Ben Matranga: on Resilient West Portal program.
- The usual raffle.
Time to join or renew your membership? You can pay dues at the meeting, or click ‘Donate’ button below.