You are invited: the next quarterly meeting of the Sunnyside Neighborhood Association is Monday May 4th, 2020, 7-8:30 pm. This meeting will be held online. If you have questions or issues about connecting, email info@SunnysideAssociation.org . Agenda below.
7:00 – 7:15 President’s Welcome – Kenneth Hollenbeck (15 min)
- Agenda Review
- Approval of February 2020 Minutes
- Treasurer’s Report
7:15 – 7:35 District 7 Supervisor and President of the Board of Supervisors, Norman Yee (20 min)
- District 7 update
- Time for your questions
7:35 – 7:50 Balboa Reservoir Project Update (15 min)
- Future of the BR Community Advisory Committee
- News on the housing development
- Presentation by Amy O’Hair, Balboa Reservoir Community Advisory Committee (BRCAC) representative for Sunnyside SNA
7:50 – 8:05 Detroit Steps Project Update (15 min)
- News on the local project for transforming the steps with art and landscaping.
- Presentation by Rosaura Valle, Project Lead, and Pam Parker Souza and Joy Durighello
8:05 – 8:30
Neighborhood Open Discussion via phone-in on Zoom (25 min)
- “What would you like SNA to focus on?”
- Bring your ideas and questions.
8:30 – 8:35 Close of meeting