You are invited: the quarterly meeting of the Sunnyside Neighborhood Association is next Monday, May 6th. Open to all residents. Agenda below. 7-8:30 pm, at Sunnyside Conservatory, 236 Monterey Blvd.
The speakers and subjects will include:
- Justin Hu-Nguyen, Community Affairs Coordinator from Lyft / FordGoBike program: on Sunnyside’s coming bike-share stations. Bring your questions and concerns.
- Steve Kech, Public Relations Officer at the SFPUC on CleanPowerSF: to answer your questions about the new energy program.
- Participatory Budget Update: Hear about Sunnyside’s four winning proposals, including the Detroit Steps Project, with Erica Maybaum, aide to Supervisor Yee.
- Balboa Reservoir Project Update: from the BR Committee.
- Ben Matranga: on Resilient West Portal program.
- The usual raffle.
Time to join or renew your membership? You can pay dues at the meeting, or click ‘Donate’ button below.
Members ask, “Am I paid up?” Membership roster available at the meeting with dates. Bring cash or check to the meeting to renew, or make things easy for us and yourself by renewing online beforehand:
Please join Sunnyside Neighborhood Association.
Annual dues: Residences $20 (includes all members of household). Businesses $25
Your donation to Sunnyside Neighborhood Association is tax deductible.
Please include name, address, phone number and email address. Members receive the Sunnyside News, our quarterly newsletter, as well as advance notice of membership meetings and special events, and periodic email updates. Membership fees help support this website, and pay for meeting hall fees and supplies, insurance, and other expenses.
Thank you for your support.