Sunnyside Neighborhood Association (SNA) was established in 1974 to empower residents in efforts to better the neighborhood. This long-lived association is a valuable tool that brings residents together to preserve, enhance, and empower the livability of Sunnyside.
SNA provides a place to discuss local and citywide issues, but we also sponsor neighborhood activities, including the Halloween party and garage sale, which directly benefit the area. Meet the officers for 2016-18.
Benefits of SNA:
- Builds relationships and communication among neighbors;
- Establishes a unified voice for issues affecting Sunnyside;
- Keeps members informed of news that affects the neighborhood through our newsletters and emails;
- Maintains neighborhood standards and help residents stay informed on city policies and procedures;
- Hosts quarterly meetings, with SF city hall, police, city college, etc. represented;
- Increases awareness of decisions that impact the neighborhood.
One low annual membership fee per household — $20 for residents. Join/Renew online here or by mail.
Sunnyside Neighborhood Association
P.O. Box 27615
San Francisco, CA 94127
This page has the following sub pages.